Ingredients for 6 person
• half a clove of garlic
• 10 basil leaves
• 10 tufts of parsley
• extra virgin olive oil
• 6 sheets of kitchen gelatine
• 800 grams of tomato sauce
• balsamic vinegar
• 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 3 fresh burrata mozzarella
• Chop the basil, parsley and garlic until it is quite thin.
• In a medium saucepan, put half of the tomato sauce and bring to a boil. As soon as it reaches the boil, turn off the heat and keep aside.
• Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for a few minutes, squeeze and add to the hot sauce.
• Add the rest of the sauce, the chopped basil and parsley, the oil and the salt.
• Place the sauce obtained in 6 aluminum or plastic molds. We wait for it to cool down to room temperature and then refrigerate it for at least 3 hours. For convenience you can do it the day before for the next day.
• Remove Panna Cotta from the fridge at least an hour before serving. Place the Panna Cotta in the center of the plate and place the burrata mozzarella on one side. Finally, we decorate with drops of balsamic vinegar and a touch of extravergin olive oil.